What are the lowest-paying college degrees?
- Metalsmithing: $40,300.
- Medical Helping: $44,800.
- Mental Health: $45,000.
- Early Youth Education: $45,400.
- Outside Education: $46,300.
- Rehab Therapy: $46,400.
- Kid and Household Researches: $46,500.
- Dependency Research Studies: $47,000.
What is the least was sorry for significant?
ZipRecruiter just recently carried out a study of more than 5,000 task applicants who are college graduates and discovered that computer technology is the significant least most likely to be regretted later on.
What is the least beneficial degree?
Listed below, see the leading 10 least important college majors.
- Drama and theater arts. Jemal Countess/Getty Images.
- Visual and carrying out Arts. Scott Barbour/Getty Images.
- Structure and rhetoric.
- Linguistics and relative language and literature.
- Movie, video, and photographic arts.
- Miscellaneous arts.
What is the most safe college school in America?
Most Safe Colleges in America– 1 to 10
- The University of Connecticut– Mansfield, Connecticut.
- Brigham Young University– Rexburg, Idaho.
- New York City University– New York City, New York City.
- Washington State University– Pullman, Washington.
- Clemson University– Clemson, South Carolina.
What are the worst college majors?
Topping the list at No. 1, sociology and archeology represent the worst option of college significant in financial terms. Current college graduates of the significant, those ages 22 to 26, can anticipate a joblessness rate of 10.5%, well above the nationwide average.
Which college majors make the most cash?
What are the very best college degrees?
What degrees pay the most?
Computer Technology. Computer technology is the science of utilizing computer systems to resolve issues in a range of organization, clinical, and social contexts. Computing drives development in the sciences, engineering, organization, home entertainment, and education.
Check Out Complete Post https://greedhead.net/what-are-the-lowest-paying-college-degrees/ .